CMSA is 11,000 members strong nationally and inter-nationally. By joining Case Management Society of America (CMSA) you will be entitled to many benefits. Some of these benefits include networking, professional development, practice resources, publications, educational opportunities and a lot more.
Individual members can apply in one of the following ways:
- Category A: Case Manager Member – Individuals engaged in the field of case management. To qualify for this membership category, you must have a health professional degree, current license or national certification in the health or human services profession. Individual A members have full voting privileges and are eligible to hold local, state/regional, and national offices.
- Category B: Associate Member – Individuals actively providing case management related services. Individuals who do not qualify for the Individual A membership (i.e. do not have a professional degree, current license or national certification in the health or human services profession) can join under this membership category. Individual B members have full voting privileges, but are not eligible to hold local, state/regional, or national offices.
- International: - Case Managers engaged in the field of case management outside the boundaries of the United States of America. International members have full voting privileges.
- Military: – Active, retired or contracted Case Managers engaged in the field of case management within any section of the United States Military including, but not limited to, the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, National Guard, or Reserves. Military members have full voting privileges.
- Student: – To qualify for the student rate for National dues, the individual must be enrolled in a program of case management or related health or human service field that leads to a B.A., licensure, national certification, or graduate degree. You will need to provide a copy of your current student identification card or other official document from your institution.
All individual members are required to join CMSA at both the National and Chapter levels (if within 60 miles or 60 minutes of a local chapter). The membership year is on a rolling anniversary cycle. CMSA Individual Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable. First-time members also receive a special discount on membership dues. Don’t miss your chance!
How can you lose when you join one of the largest Case Management groups?
Remember more members means more Knowledge and Power.